- Industrial management (main training place is Großhelfendorf, maximum 6 months in Bruckmühl)
- Work-study programme in industrial management (main training place is Großhelfendorf, maximum 6 months in Bruckmühl) in cooperation with Rosenheim University
- Warehouse logistics (next start in 2021) (in Weyarn and Grosshelfendorf)
- IT clerk (in Grosshelfendorf)
- Technical product design (next start in 2020) (in Grosshelfendorf)
- Study with intensified practice in plastic technology (in Bruckmühl) in cooperation with Rosenheim University
- Study in electrical and computer engineering
- Study with intensified practice electrical and computer engineering in operation and systems electronics
The Fritzmeier Group companies, as specialists in metal and plastic manufacturing, offer a wide range of trainee positions in fields with a secure future. For us, training means helping young people develop their talents. It is important to us that we not just impart job skills to trainees, but also support them in their personality development, and through the experience of working at an international company, teach them to look beyond their personal horizon.
Quality is very important to us in training, and so we look for young people who enjoy working in teams, are enthusiastic about working at and contributing to a successful company, and want to learn new things. Another important factor is that trainees who do well are very likely to be offered permanent positions in all areas.
In order for the training to meet our high quality standards, we are not able to offer all apprenticeships every year.
Please send your detailed application (cover letter, CV and certificates), ideally by e-mail to bewerbung(at)fritzmeier.com with the corresponding Job ID.
Would you like to get an insight into the working day as an apprentice of the Fritzmeier company?